abe is 8 months old! in case you don't do math, that means just FOUR MONTHS until he is ONE YEAR OLD! what?!
at 8 months:
at 8 months:
- the kid is just a delight. i have no major complaints.
- he's scooting all around, but hasn't gotten too adventurous yet. ie. no stairs! and he's sitting up to play for longer periods of time.
- eating 3 meals a day and trying lots of table food. and lots of snacks!
- still just two teeth.
- has the best laugh and is such a happy, easy going boy.
- ticklish! so ticklish!
- loves all things carbs, his brothers (especially grant man!), and all big kid toys. he wants nothing to do with baby toys!
- has started really babbling this month. our favorite conversation to have with him sounds something like "blah blah blah" "blah blah blah" rivoting.. and he's shaking his head no this month which is hilarious. he especially does this when he's finished eating and you ask him if he's done. so funny!
- has accidentally cried it out this month because momma just turns down the monitor and goes back to sleep. whoops. but good news, so does he! hahaha.
- smells like a pancake. my milk supply dropped this month because we've been working out (ughhh) and eating healthier (blahhhhhh) so i've had to go on some supplements. and fenugreek makes me and abe smell like straight up syrup. i guess there are worse things to smell like.