abe is 5 months old and still the sweetest thing around!
this month abe:
- is ticklish! and laughing! like real, belly laughs! if i ever have a child that isn't ticklish, i'm not sure i could go on.
- is so so attentive. he loves to watch his brothers playing. and when he's watching them he'll punch his arms and kick his legs like he just can't wait to get down there with them.
- i think he's teething (says every mother ever.)
- started eating solids. i skipped cereal this time around and i feel like it was the best move because he just chows down. no spitting it out ever! he's had sweet potatoes, apples, bananas, avocado, green beans, and squash. and seems to love it all!
- kinda sorta sleeps through the night.
- would take 2 good long naps if we were home. and he's tired by supper time so sometimes he'll take a little catnap around then too.
- not rolling a ton, even though he can. he is starting to scoot around a little bit.
- tried the exersaucer for the first time and can tolerate it for 10-15 minutes at a time.
- is the smiliest baby. ever. i mean it. EVER. don't even try to say, yeah my baby was smiley too. i get it. i've had two other babies and they were smiley/happy as can be and sure, everyone wants their baby to be smiley and happy. but this baby. his smiles are out. of. control.
one of the bros. because they can't resist a photo shoot.
isaac henry at 5 months.
grant man at 5 months.