so yeah, he's so stinking cute.
just in the last week or so he's been grinning and giggling some.
have you seen anything cuter?! i think not.
so, at one month abe:
- is a great nurser. and pooper extraoridaire!
- has never had a good uninterrupted nap because his brothers are looney tunes.
- BUT he is so loved by isaac henry and grant. they fight over holding him and grant is always sneaking up and giving him sugar on the head. abe doesn't seem to mind them.
- sleeps a good 3-5 hour stretch at the beginning of the night and then co-sleeps with us for the rest of the night. so we're actually getting some rest!
- doesn't love to be set down.. ummm.. anywhere. so that's just great.
- LOVES the outside. isaac henry says "abe just loooovveess sleepin' outside!" and he really does! you can almost guarantee that he'll fall asleep if you walk him out on the porch.
- isn't crazy about the paci. he tolerates it occasionally.
- at his 3 week checkup he was back to birth weight.. 9 lb. 5 oz. and 22 inches long.
isaac henry. grant.