Tuesday, June 17, 2014

isaac says.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

"me make da duck pond."

we're outside as bryant is getting home from work and isaac henry spots the moon.
ih: da moon!! da moon's out! and da sun's out!!
bryant: yeah buddy. the sun and the moon are out at the same time. isn't that neat?
ih: it's cause they're best friends.

our flower bed is FULL of snails and isaac henry likes to bring them to me. always.
bringing me a snail.. ih: dere's no turtle in dere. sorry bout dat. cause it's a snail..

isaac is running through kohl's (like a heathen) and falls down.. "WIPE OFF!"

bryant is getting isaac henry out of the van to go into church.
ih: i like Jesus..
bryant:
ih: ..and Spider-Man.

every morning when it's time to go down and have breakfast, isaac henry wants me to carry him and grant down together. i'm usually already holding grant so he says: "hold me both."

me: i'm gonna eat your feet!
ih: no momma! i use dem to walk!
me: well, i'm gonna eat your hands!
ih: no momma! i use dem.. to eat bacon!

me: what do you wanna be when you grow up?
ih: i'm gonna drive a car. NO! a truck.
me: oh yeah?
ih: and drink coffee.

playing the stinky feet game, we tell him his feet smell like a variety of things, cheese, pickles, dirty diapers, etc. he always says, "NO! they smell like flowers and watermelon!"  

2 comments:

  1. At least he's got his priorities in order. He uses his hands to eat bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean! what a sweet boy, he knows his mamma would prefer a turtle over a snail!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...