grant is HALF A YEAR OLD?! when did that happen???
he's still the best baby in the entire world.
at 6 months:
- he doesn't sleep. this is my only complaint. i'm exhausted. something's gotta give grant man.
- has been in disposables all month because we're battling the yeast. i'm so sick of spending money on diapers! i think we've finally got it cleared up so we'll move back into cloth in the next few days. knock on wood. yeasty child..
- has tried a buncha food. loves bananas, apples, and sweet potatoes. does not love carrots or avocado.
- loves faces, isaac henry, sophie the giraffe, and his toes.
- can roll and scoot with the best of them.
- still working on sitting up by himself, but he's getting there.
- he's just an all around happy, easy-going kid. but he's definitely more serious than ih and very observant.
- loves to jump!
- he's so ticklish! i love his giggles. he's cooing and talking a lot more this month. and buzzing/blowing bubbles.. that's his fave!
- in 9 month clothes. don't know his specific weight but two weeks ago he was 16 lbs. he's definitely thinning out/getting taller.
one with big brother for good measure..
isaac henry at 6 months.