i'm late, i'm late! grant man is 5 months old and i feel like this month was a big one for him. just coming into his own, i guess..
at 5 months:
- bryant saw him army crawl a little bit. and i've seen him try really hard. he wants to move!
- is a rollie pollie. spends a lot of time on his tummy.
- playing more with toys and loving his jump-a-roo and exersaucer.
- still moist. but he is spitting up less over all, which is preferred.
- y'all. he's a chunk. he's moving out of 6 month and mostly into 9 month clothes at this point. still cramming him into 6 month winter stuff on these colder days.
- has slept through the night a few nights in a row now. i'm hoping it's a new normal and not just a phase. he's still being swaddled and i'll keep doing that until he expresses that he wants change. if it ain't broke..
- still rocking the nursing. we tried some cereal a few weeks ago and wasn't very interested. tried again a few days ago and loves it. we tried bananas last night and he scarfed those down too.
- still won't take a bottle and i've pretty much given up because.. what are you gonna do?! with him starting solids and hopefully a sippy cup soon, eh. it's no big thing.
- his leg strength is crazy. i think he might get up and walk away here soon.
- loves being talked to, tickled, and playing peek-a-boo.
- constantly fixated on big bro. he's very interested in what isaac henry is up to!
- has been battling a never ending chaffing/rash/awfulness. but he is taking it like a man. i mean, doesn't complain AT ALL. but i know it's gotta hurt. those chunky thighs man, they're cute but they cause the chafe..
- if he can get to his toes, he's sucking on them. it's adorable.
- if you're laying or sitting beside him and he wants your attention he'll start smacking you with his arm or kicking you. for some reason that cracks me up.
man he's handsome.
a stroll down memory lane..
1 month. 2 months. 3 months. 4 months.
what isaac henry was up to at 5 months..