this guy. he is just so loveable! and he's 4 whole months old. can't believe that, but it is what it is.
at 4 months, grant:
- 15 lbs. 3 oz. 25 inches long. wearing a solid 6 month clothes and even filling out a few 9 month things. he's a porkchop.
- nurses like a champ (obvs). but hates. no. i mean, HATES a bottle. he won't do it. just won't. get that thing out of his face.
- rolls from belly to back and is this close to rolling from back to belly.
- starting to like toys more this month. grab & chew is his motto. plus he played in the jumparoo a few times and he likes that.
- speaking of things in the mouth.. we've got a thumb sucker ladies and gents.
- LOVES his big bro. isaac henry can make grant laugh consistently and grant seriously lights up anytime ih is in his line of sight.
- still the dampest infant i've ever came across. spit up city.
- is really a quiet kid, but he's started babbling a little more this month.
- napping 2-3 times a day in his crib. still waking up a few times a night but has slept through the night a handful of times.
- is starting to be a little ticklish!
- super happy and sweet in the morning.
look at him again! cute cute cute.