seriously?! two months have past??
at two months grant:
- is so so chunky. he's just a butterball. which is so different to me because isaac henry was a string bean.
- 13 lbs. 6 oz. in the 78 %. 23.5 inches long in the 74 %.
- wearing 3 month and some 3-6 month stuff. he kinda skipped 0-3 month.
- starting to look like his own person and less like a clone of big bro.
- is still really chill. he's usually content sitting in his vibrating chair or hanging out in the sling or swing.
- loves to be held and talked to.
- still loves bath time. and likes getting his diaper changed. clean freak.
- is smiling those big ole gummy smiles and starting to coo/laugh at us.
- still nursing great.
- has transitioned to cloth diapers.
- receives upwards of 750 sugars a day.
- naps almost exclusively in the swing.
- has transitioned to sleeping in his crib at night. still waking up every 2-4 hours to nurse. and usually goes right back to sleep.
- still likes to be swaddled. doesn't take a paci.
- he's just an all-around nice guy. he's one of the good ones, i can tell.
this kid. he really is just what we needed. he's the kind of kid that makes you wanna have half a dozen more.
grant at one month.
isaac henry at 2 months.