Sunday, November 3, 2013

trick or treat, smell my feet.

i'm posting more trick or treat pictures. because i can. and because there is nothing cuter than a kid in a costume. nothing.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

my mom made that candy corn costume for me in high school. i'm never getting rid of it. it's just hilarious. plus, you never know when you're gonna need a sexy candy corn costume..

and bless my sweet husband for wearing that alligator hat around all night. he's a keeper.







we hosted a little trick or treat station with our community group so some of isaac henry's buddies were here and talk about precious..





take a cute kid and stick them in a costume and the cuteness multiplies by a million. so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously though... the candy corn costume is outta sight!
    And ya boy is the cutest lion I've ever seen. So much cuteness in this here post.. S T O P !
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...