Thursday, November 21, 2013

grant's newborn pictures.

i know exactly what you're thinking: it's thursday and i could really go for some pictures of a sweet babe right now.

well never fear friends. i will hook a sister [or brother] up.

the oh so talented laura purtee and montgomery lee of laura purtee productions took these and are going to be taking all of grant's pictures for the rest of the year. which i am thrilled about.

these were taken at 1 week old. and although my grant is quite possibly the sweetest most chill babe ever, he was kinda a drama queen that day, as newborns sometimes are. laura and montgomery were rock stars and still got some good stuff. so without further ado, here are some of my faves from the day..

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug































Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



3 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I love the feet shot and the one of you guys all kissing Grant - so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well.. these just make me want to cry!

    I'm a bit emotional... I've been "pregnant" for 14 months. I would probably cry at a baby worm... but your family is way cuter than a worm family so it's even worse...

    I love the Cokers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! Dude is SO cute!!! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...