Monday, May 13, 2013

pregnancy 2.0: week 15.

hey! i cut my hair! and i'm 16 weeks pregnant!

DSC_0526

symptoms: still feeling pretty good physically. still with the break outs. and my back hurts at the end of the day. and i'm a tad emotional/hormonal. also, the worst thing ever happened this week. I HAD A NOSE BLEED. i've read that nose bleeds are common during this stage of pregnancy. but i refused to believe that i would get one. because i hate them and/or i'm scared of them. even though i know the blood is just coming from your sinuses or something, my craziness shouts "BRAIN INJURY! BRAIN INJURY!" and i kinda freak out. so i had my humongous awful nose bleed. and i texted bryant to tell him i might be dying. he was so concerned that he didn't even text me back.

sleeping: starting to be not so good. just having a hard time getting comfy and falling asleep. plus i gotta pee. but i'm tired, so that makes sense.

cravings/eating: still sour gummy worms. nothing else really stands out.


weight gain: i might be in denial, but i'm feeling like it's pretty good. like, still around 5 lbs. or so.

gender: 11 more days. what do you think? i'm going back and forth.

movement: ok, definitely some flutters. especially when i lay down at night.

grow little baby, grow!

3 comments:

  1. I'm kinda feeling like it's a boy! Just going by what symptoms I had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S A GIRL!!! I'M GOING TO BE RIGHT... I JUST KNOW IT...

    Brain injury.... BAHAHAHA!!!

    Love you! Happy birthday month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...