Tuesday, April 2, 2013

pregnancy 2.0: week 9.

whoo. 10 weeks pregnant. that's a quarter of the way done!

DSC_0576

weight gain: 2 pounds.

symptoms: just tired. we had spring break VBS every day this week. i was with kindergarteners. and i was whooped. nausea has subsided for now.

sleeping: sleeping well. still having weird dreams.

cravings/eating: i had forgotten how yummy chewy sprees are until they called to me in the candy aisle the other day. ice cream. mostly food in general sounds good. the other day i had ground beef laid out and then when it was time to cook it, the thought of eating beef made me wanna throw up. we ate pancakes instead.

maternity clothes: still holding out for a little while.

gender: i still wanna say boy, but read on for confusion-city.

other stuff: we went to the doctor this week for a check up. they tried to hear the heart beat with the doppler, but little bambino was hiding. isaac henry did the same thing. so we got an impromptu ultrasound. technology is so cool. you can just see your little baby in there. so neat.

and then the unthinkable happened! the heartbeat was 171. i'm pretty much a stickler when it comes to heartbeat gender predictions. so when the heartbeat was 138 the first time, i was all "boy. boy. boy." and now i'm confused.

also, i'd like to mention that last time i was 10 weeks pregnant i was in sunny mexico. no such luck this time around..

2 comments:

  1. Kiley was 175 at 12 weeks and this baby was 172 at 11 weeks. I'm still wishy-washy on my prediction though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard much about this heart beat prediction thing! I took this online quiz with Claire that asked me a bunch of questions and had me do a bunch of stuff. The result? You have a 50% chance of having a boy and a 50% chance of having a girl.

    Um, I think I knew that before I started this quiz!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...