Thursday, February 14, 2013

these guys.

i've got the most handsome valentines.

DSC_9614

this is mine and bryant's eighth year as each other's valentines. back then we looked like this..

photo(55)

real cute. i'm positive that that picture was taken with a disposable camera. bless that invention or my teenage years would not have been captured.

our first valentine's day i gave bryant a dead goldfish and had my nana make him a pie. i told him i made it. i forgot to tell him nana made it until a year ago. our relationship has always been built on honesty..

he gave me stuffed animals and all the things a 15 year old girl can dream of. and he french kissed me for the first time. with tongue!!! you can read more about that here. not necessarily the kissing, but the love story.

he still kisses me. with tongue!!! and makes my dreams come true.

DSC_0293

he's such a hunk.

and this guy..

DSC_0521

he just makes my heart full. i love being his momma. sometimes me and bryant just look at each other and say, "he's ours! can you believe he's ours??" out of all the kids in the world, we got the coolest one.

i think he's hilarious and cute. and i think i'm really going to like the guy that he becomes.

photo(56)

but we're gonna be broke. when people with girls find out they're having a girl they're always like, "well, start saving for the wedding." but who do you think pays for all those dates leading up to said wedding?!

bless my mother in law. she has paid for a lot of movies and dinners for me.

and from the looks of this boy..

DSC_0535

we'll be paying too.

happy valentine's day!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE 8TH GRADE PICTURE!!! PLEASE BLOW THAT UP AND PUT IT OVER YOUR COUCH IN THE LIVING ROOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WAS A SOPHOMORE IN HIGH SCHOOL. THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your honesty!
    (could do without the tongue kissing details but... LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen to cute boys being awesome men folk!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...