- learned how to give fist bumps.
- has cut 2 molars.. giving him 10 teeth.
- is dying to play outside. he takes me to the window or door multiple times a day.
- is really into holding hands and leading you around.
- when you give him a thumbs up, he holds up his pointer finger. we die.
- is growing. overnight he became too big for 12 month shirts and size 4 shoes.
- is trying to drop a nap. he doesn't want to nap, but he still kinda needs to nap. some days are long.
- is obsessed with stickers.
- can act like a chicken.
- is dreaming of summer.
- and projects.. specifically the redecoration of the bonus room, which needs to become a play space for IH and the garden.
- still reading respectable sins. and the bible. and i bought ellen's book, but i accidentally bought it on bryant's amazon account, so i can't read it on the kindle, since the kindle is registered to my account. makes me wanna slap somebody.
- working hard and being hot. pretty much what he's always doing.
- writing sunday school lessons. we're in matthew. he's rocking it.
- is getting a cavity filled on friday.
- we're watching downton abbey. we didn't love it at first, but it's getting better. we just finished the first season.
- we're looking up furniture plans. bryant's fixing to build something.
- thinking about the future. big plans for what we want to save for.
- eating dessert. in january. new year's resolutions are for the birds.