Monday, November 5, 2012

ih's one year pictures.

all these were taken by my friend, sarah. she's awesome! she has some adorable babes of her own and i think she is like the baby whisperer or something. she sent me soo many pictures and i narrowed it down to a few faves to share with y'all. some had to stay top secret for the purpose of christmas cards and all, you understand. or i might put some of these on there even though they've been seen. we'll just have to wait and see!

















do you not just die from the cuteness??

i want to blog hawaii. and i will as soon as i find some space on my hard drive for the bajillion pictures we took.

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, these are precious! i can't wait to hear about hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!!! these are soooo cute!!!! i absolutely LOVE the one where IH is looking up and has cake all over his face. SOOOOO adorable! thanks for sharing! can't wait to hear about hawaii! and CA (my home state)! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are killing me!!!! Seriously. Stop having the cutest kid ever. It's not healthy for the masses. The Coker family cuteness is too much. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...