Monday, May 7, 2012

put me in the zoo.

my bff emily is in for a visit. so friday we went to the zoo.

i really like the zoo. God came up with some crazy animals.


which leads me to my next question, if you were an animal what would you be?

i'd be a human. ha. but seriously.. 

i'd be a hen. this may be rooted in my unquenchable want for chickens, but i'm definitely a farm animal, not a wild animal, and i don't want to be a cow. so chicken it is.

emily is a giraffe. no doubt.


anyway, isaac henry couldn't have cared less about the zoo. but it was fun for us. and he got to ride around in his stroller and look handsome and eat a thousand puffs. win win.


one more picture for the road..


have a good monday y'all. i hope your laundry gets done and your groceries get bought. or that's what i hope for myself at least.

2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to get to the Nashville zoo. I live 10 minutes away, WITH traffic. No excuse not to go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...