Friday, May 4, 2012

instafriday.

i grew these. nbd.


i've picked that many every day for a few days. they've tapered off a little bit now.

isaac henry is on the move. he's everywhere. it changes things.


these are the little people toys i scored at the yard sale last week.. 5 bucks. 5 full sets. it's one of those things that you know he won't play with for a while, but you can't pass up that dealio.


 blake came over to play. so sweet.


waiting for aunt shanny in the car.. btw. his eyes are still blue. i think we have a blue eyed boy on our hands.


and then wednesday i set out to make these homemade nutter butters. which of course didn't turn out the perfect peanut-y shape. and then i found out that i had no powder sugar to make the filling, only after mixing a stick of butter and a cup of peanut butter together..


so i made funny shaped peanut butter cookies and i have a bowl of peanut butter/butter in my fridge. nailed. it.

today we're off to the zoo with aunt em! whoo! have a good weekend y'all!

life rearranged

12 comments:

  1. I want to grow my own strawberries. And I love your nutter butter cookies. What a fun idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. strawberries are sooo low maintenance, you totally should!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lindsay! Visiting from Kelly's Korner and it's so nice to "meet" you! I'm in Middle Tennessee (McMinnville) and love meeting other Southerners. You've got an adorable blog and beautiful family:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY! ... y'all promised you weren't seeing each other!!! BOOOO!!!

    I hope you have fun at the zoo. Do you have your life-sized poster of me to take with you?? I sure hope so!! :)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade nutter butters, um....wow! That sounds amazing! And awesome job on the strawberries! Eating food we grow ourselves is on my bucket list! This will be our third year having a garden...we are learning a lot each year. Hopefully this year we will have a better harvest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's our second year. we added a lot this time, i'm hoping for a plentiful bounty! :)

      Delete
  5. Those strawberries are so big and juicy looking...awesome that you grew them yourself!!! And all the Little People from the sale is such a good deal that you couldn't pass that up. My kids loved those toys when they were younger!!! I'm stopping in from Life Rearranged today:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, right?! i felt like i was robbing them! haha.

      Delete
  6. The strawberries look heavenly! Glad to have found you thru Kelly's Korner. I'm just north of Nashville. Super cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey There! I love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support and wanted to invite you to come stop by and enter a fabulous MODCLOTH giveaway I'm having right now!

    Hope to see you there, THanks so much!!

    xo, Emily

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/05/giveaway-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lindsey Jo (not just Lindsey)! I found you through LifeRearranged, and I think you're adorable!! I'm you're newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...