Wednesday, February 1, 2012

videos and awards.

last night i did jillian's 30 day shred. go ahead and put me out of my misery.  blast you, exercise!

i kinda wish chubbiness was still coveted. like in the victorian era. i would be the coolest and everyone would want to come dine at my palace cause i got the chub.

and here are some presh videos of the fruit of my loins. they're kinda long-ish. but he's just so cute, so i never want to stop the taping, ya know? so probably only my parents care about watching them, but that's just the facts of life. and probably emily, cause she's avoiding studying like the plague.

this is him babbling. he's a chatter box.



and this is him looking in the mirror at himself. he loves that babe in the mirror. so do i. and then he rolls over and spits up at the end, so that's cool.




in other news, my friend, julie, gave me the liebster blog award. thanks girl!

it's a little game where you give an award to your top 5 fave blogs with 200 followers or less. and when you get the award, you have to turn around and give it right back. like ellen and her audience cheers.

don't act like you don't think ellen is hilarious.
  
so without further ado, i award, in no particular order: 

  • melissa at Jack and the Kumquat. she's fun and has the most precious little chicken. and by chicken, i mean daughter. i don't know her in real life, but her brother went (goes?) to tennessee so we're only separated a few degrees.
  • my real life bestie, emily at Frolicking in Charleston. she's hilarious and she reallllly needs to blog more. now. put down the junk food and write a blog. maybe about your recent dates?!
  • my other real life bestie, ann at My Joyful Hallelujah. she is a hoot and writes about Jesus a lot and is a huge encouragement. need some Jesus today? go read her blog.
  • sierra at Sierra's Soapbox. we went to college together. and she is real witty. good stuff.
  • and last but certainly not least, jamie at Adventures of my Owens Family. we also went to college together. she just had a new babe. he's presh, as is the rest of her fam.

here's the fine print. you don't get a trophy or anything. kind of a bummer..

Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, or favorite, 
and it is for bloggers with under 200 followers!

Rules of the Game:

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog.


go leave them some love. no one hates a comment! 


3 comments:

  1. Awe, thanks!! I'll get right on this! Well, like hopefully in the next couple days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!! I will get to it as soon as my son stops decorating my clothes with spit up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH!! I'm so honored that the bloggie queen herself awarded me!

    Can I re-gift? I am so get over it! I will blog... soon.

    P.s. I want a pocket size isaac henry b/c he's that cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...