Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentine's swap-a-roo.

who doesn't love fun mail? so, i participated in the valentine's swap over at good times never seem sew good cause i love a fun package.

i got paired up with sara at sweet november.

she sent me a cute little package with lots of goodies. and a note that instructed me to open one a day.


tantalizing, isn't it?!

i cheated. i couldn't help myself. i just can't handle wrapped packages that are for me! i need to open them. also see: why bryant and i open christmas presents no later than december 5.

but when we emailed she said she woulda done the same thing, so i don't feel too bad.

look at all the fun!




LOVE this cupcake..



sara made a lot of this stuff and she even has some of the stuff available in a little shop. go browse!

thanks sara for my package! and thanks to caroline and alissa for hosting the swap. lots o' fun.

happy valentine's day friends!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fun package! Love that they were all wrapped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love that most of it is handmade. So much goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you were able to participate. My partner, kinda went MIA. So, yeah!

    Enjoy your day! Give that little boy a kiss from Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun stuff! She is so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara is so great! She sent you a lot of beautiful things! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love Sara and her adorable shop! Thanks for joining in the Vday Swap fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun! wish i woulda saw that. :( hope you've had a great vday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness what lovely gifts! (i couldn't have waited to open them either... ha!)

    thanks for participating in the swap! we loved having you!!

    xoxo,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to check out her shop. What adorable stuff! I did the swap too and am soo glad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...