Monday, January 23, 2012

monday.

  • we're still in pajamas. at 2:20. 
  • doing laundry. planning the week. making lists, i'm a list maker.
  • is everyone as bummed as i am about picnik shutting down?! i'm really grieving over here. i don't own the fancy schmancy photoshop, how am i supposed to put those numbers on IH's monthly pics now?! 
  • spaghetti for dinner. 
  • our new nephew, seth, was born yesterday. he's so tiny. i want to squish his face. you forget so quickly how little they are when they're brand new. 
  • last night it was super stormy. tornadoes in january, not cool. really tornadoes anytime, not cool. we were huddled in the downstairs bathroom at 2 am. sitting on a toilet, holding a sleeping babe. nice. 
  • and now for what you've all been waiting for. i got my hairs cut. 

  • i'm pretty sure i'll put a collage in every blog 'til april 19. just my own personal way to say RIP picnik. RIP. 
  • thanks for all the sweet and encouraging comments on my last blog. it sounds like a lot of us struggle with comparing ourselves to others and selfishness. let's ban together and make each other feel loved and valuable, just how we are. deal? 

6 comments:

  1. Noooo! I can't believe that Picnik is leaving. boo! I love using that site for just about anything. I guess I will be making a lot of cool pics until it closed. By the way, your hair cut is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can't believe that about picniK! crazy. love the hair missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hur be purty. you made the right decision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. um, i would stay in pajamas all day forever and ever if i could. and since i don't have a job or anything else to do these days, i can. and i do.
    love the short hair! i want to cut mine, but i'm scareddddd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it! jealous of your courage to face the chopping scissors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would def stay in my PJ's all day everyday if I could!!!
    We had storms up here in MI last night as well.. no tornadoes though.
    Have you heard of Gimp? It's kinda like a free Photoshop, I downloaded it & used it a ton before finally giving in & buying Photoshop Elements.. thought I'd let ya know about it, it's not Picnik, but still fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...