Friday, December 2, 2011

a day in the life. via instagram.

if you follow me on instagram, you've already seen all these pictures. so there's your fair warning.


diaper laundry. i could pretend like i'm a hippy and i'm saving the world one diaper at a time and not exposing isaac henry's heiny to chemicals and what-not. but really i'm just a cheapo, sooo..


chili for supper. perfect for this cold weather. it's like it's december or something.


these have got to be close to the top on the list of best.cookies.ever.


country christmas pandora. cause i like a little boot-scootin' with my fa-la-la. i do branch out a little. like relient k.


cleaning the bathroom is one of my least favorite chores. that and ironing. this photo also serves as further proof that i am indeed not a hippy. harsh chemicals all the way when it comes to cleaning!
 

i love my apple slicer. we use it everyday. to keep the doctor away.

i want the pineapple one next. hear that santy clause?


isaac henry is starting to grin, smile, and laugh more everyday. talk about breakin' a momma's heart! he's too stinkin' precious. don't worry about locking your daughters up. he is a gentleman and has nothing but good intentions. isaac henry, just the kinda guy you'd want for a SIL.


my scarfament swap gift. thanks taylor! i love it! i'm gonna hang my ornament on this here tree..


we kept the decorations low-key this year. just the tree and the mantle. i like it that way.

hope your weekend is awesome. we're going to a christmas party/progressive dinner and getting IH's christmas pictures made. let's all partake in a moment of silence and pray that he cooperates. amen.

btw, i'm linking up here for the very first time! check it.

life rearranged

3 comments:

  1. HI! I found you through InstaFriday.

    The cookies make me hungry! They look soo good! I might have to go make some now!

    Isaac Henry is adorable! :)

    Angela from theanthonycrew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I've been thinking about getting away from disposable diapers for the next baby... but I'm too lazy! I do love money though, so it's worth another look!

    P.S. I also found you on InstaFriday.
    -Bridgette from chasing-31.blogspot.com

    Have a wonderful week! I look forward to next weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like the ornament! Love all your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...