Thursday, December 15, 2011

4 years.

4 years ago i was a kid and i married this hottie..



it's fun being married to him. he's my best friend and the sweetest daddy to our little bear. he makes me laugh and loves me well. he follows Jesus and that makes it easier for me to follow him. he takes good care of me and sings me funny songs.
 

marriage just gets sweeter with time. i love him so much more than i did on our wedding day, and i loved him a dang lot then so you do the math. 


love you brybear. more today than yesterday.

2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary ya old married coup!

    ya'll gonna be around this weekend?! wanna hang out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!! :) Hope it's magical... like Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...