Friday, November 18, 2011

this week i'm thankful for..

  • yoga pants. enough said. 
  • scrambled eggs. i love scrambled eggs. is it bad that i made them for myself tuesday and bryant ate cereal. oops. [isaac had his mouth full at bry's breakfast time, if you know what i'm sayin'. valid excuse.]
  •  my cute boy. i could cuddle him all day. now when people say, "lindsey jo, don't you want 5 or 6 kids?" my answer will be, "no. i want 500." that's right. 500 kids, please. we make cute kids, so why not?? 1 down, 499 to go.
  • my parents. they rock. my momma went to walmart with me wednesday and pushed IH in a separate cart so i could get groceries. thanks mom!
  • sunshine, after days of rain. 
  • friday morning coffee with bry while IH is still asleep. 

have a good weekend ladies and gents! we'll be christmas shopping, putting up the tree, smooching on our kiddo, celebrating thanksgiving with our church fam, and hanging out with friends. 

1 comment:

  1. 500, huh? Sounds like the Duggars have competition...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...