Friday, November 11, 2011

this week i'm thankful for..

  • good friends that bring over dinner on a day when IH has been a nutball. the cokers love the dukes. [dukeses. dukes'. whatev.]
  • washing machines and dryers. lord knows i'm not gonna be hauling my hind end down to the creek to scrub my laundry with a washboard.  
  • cloth diapers that contain the poo! i don't know how to act not having to change isaac henry's outfit with every stinkin' diaper.
  • a husband that thinks i'm pretty. and i'm also thankful that he tells me so.
  • chocolate chip cookies right out of the oven.
  • the nice people at apple that decided to help me with my problemo even though i don't have apple care. 
  • a clean shower. it may or may not have been way too long since it had been cleaned. you know i hate cleaning the shower.
  • my bffs. every last one of 'em.
and just cause people wanna see this hunk and you gotta give the people what they want..


sleeping in my arms. like always. it's one of the many perks of being the firstborn.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with the Apple people. I dropped a hammer on mine. A HAMMER! Broke the screen. They just gave me a new one like it was no big deal. I loved Apple before, but now I really do want to marry them...you know, if I wasn't already married.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...