Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday and Smiles

Pssh... more like Lack Friday... like Lack Sleep, Restraint, and Sanity!  I prefer Bry-day Fridays.  I know you must have thought that these special additions went the way of Wordless Wednesdays.  Well that's all because I've been busy...

...looking at this guy:

That smile happened while I was trying to take a picture of him because his little foot was close to his head.  His little foot is cute... it kills me.  While I was taking said photograph he smiled!  He's about two weeks in out at this point.

I just snagged this smile!  He's about 5 weeks here.  His smile looks so funny without teeth, but I'd probably be scared if he did have teeth.


It must be love.  He peed on me today.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving the photos, especially the top one with the smile. Handsome little guy. You did great.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...