my babe is a whole month old. where did that month go?!
here is his official monthly pictures. i, being the slacker i am, didn't get around to making fancy number onesies or even ordering those cute little stickers, so i'm gonna add the numbers with my computer. cause i'm innovative. people call me a high tech redneck. actually, no one calls me that so never mind.
and we're gonna take a picture with his isaac bear too, to measure growth and all that..
at one month old isaac henry:
- eats like a champ.
- poops and pees like a grown man except for not in the toilet. now that would be a trick! but seriously, where does all that pee come from?!
- sleeps like a baby. imagine that. 3 or 4 hour stretches. in our bed. do not judge me, lest ye be judged.
- he's smiled a few times and laughed in his sleep once.
- our guesstimate of his weight is 9.5 lbs. but our scales are unreliable, so who knows? he was 21 in. long at 3 weeks old.
- he still wears newborn size [thank you everyone that told me to not buy any newborn stuff cause he'd be huge. this just in, he's tiny and has 3 outfits that fit.] but is starting to wear some 0-3 month and 3 month stuff.
- he's been to church twice and slept right through it. rude.
- and just in case you can't tell, he's super handsome.
- i want to remember how he puts his hand in people's shirts for comfort [one day that will be soo inappropriate.] and how he kicks his little leg when he's crying.
and since you know i didn't just take two pictures, here's some more for funsies..
best. month. ever.