Friday, October 14, 2011

maternity pictures.

i figured i better post these before there's a tiny hunk of burning love in the picture and no one cares any longer about pictures of me and my honey and my bump.

my pal, ami, took these. i love them all. i narrowed it down as much as i could. but they're all just so dang good. so without further ado..



























tomorrow is the big due date we've been waiting for. maybe, just maybe, isaac henry will make his appearance!

have a good weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love them! I will still be interested in ya'll just as long as the babe is with ya :) Good luck on that big ol due date that will probably pass you buy, but no worries cause IH likes to marinate so he's good and ready when he comes out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you two so darn cute??? This kid doesn't have a chance. He's going to be a stud. And I'm going to go nuts over him....as I assume half of the US will upon his arrival. =)

    Love you guys and praying for you during this exciting week!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...