Wednesday, July 20, 2011

happenings.

we got another tomato. when all the green ones we've got out there turn red, it's gonna be a real harvest!


i'm loving all the sweet corn from momma and daddy's garden. they have a much more legit garden than us.. pumpkins, watermelons, corn, and a bunch of other stuff.


and fresh corn means i get to use these fun little buddies.


i've been cleaning out the closets. don't fret, no videos of that! i'm trying to get ready for a yard sale.

can you believe summer is nearly over?!

i saw halloween stuff out and momma said hobby lobby has out christmas stuff! that's crazy!

this week is flying by and i'm glad cause this weekend i'm headed to atlanta for a getaway with my girls! but don't you try to rob me or anything, cause my big burly husband will still be here defending our turf.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading your blogs. They are very creative and interesting, every time. I wish that we were closer in high school, because your an awesome person.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...