Tuesday, May 31, 2011

it's a boy!


this was the only decent profile picture we got. he wasn't interested in showing his face. we did get at least 6 pictures of the manhood. i guess it was all that lecturing he got from his momma to cooperate. so obedient already.

and he's 100% boy!

we're naming him isaac henry. and are gonna call him by both names. DOUBLE NAMES are best! isaac is after his uncle, my brother, noah isaac. and henry is a name we just like, but it's my daddy's paternal grandpa's name, so it's a family name too.

i'm ready to be a momma to a boy. and bryant's excited to have a little buddy!

5 comments:

  1. awwwww congrats!!!!! boys are the best. I am totally 100% in love with mine. so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you. Now you can DECORATE. No one is every going to have a girl for me to decorate with bows. LOL...Not that someone you really dont know well should decorate anything..BUT ....I can be excited anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for you! I love his name, not that you needed my permission or anything, but you get two thumbs up from me on the double name, the honoring of your bro, and just the name itself. It's cool & the gang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah ha, I finally figured out that I had to upgrade to explorer 9 to be able to comment... grrr...
    anyway, CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...