Tuesday, May 17, 2011

howdy partner.


just go with it. it doesn't have to make sense.

last friday we saw something borrowed. in theaters! we never see anything in theaters. it's too dang expensive and in case you didn't know, the cokers are not what you would consider frivolous.

ok, it was a manatee matinee. don't judge. ya can't beat a $12 movie. and it was a good movie. go see it. before 6, so you don't have to take out a second mortgage to pay for it.

who's going to the cma festival?? ME! who's pumped that taylor just announced she's gonna be there?! I AM!! and dierks. and of course my good pal, brad. and pretty much everyone else.

we're on a first name basis. me and taylor. and dierks. and brad.

so, my head is stopped up. including my nose. it's no fun. it's this dang weather.

but it gives me that sexy phoebe voice. my sticky shoes. or man voice, call it what you will.

i've been trying to seduce bry with my manly/sexy voice. he doesn't really like it much.

jared and BA are tying the knot this weekend. i've been trying on my dress every day. thank jesus that they aren't getting married a week later, cause we're cuttin' it pretty close with this growing bod of mine. and if my dress didn't fit, then i'd have to go naked.

and on that note... adios.


OH BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE..

my birthday is in 5 days. 5 days people! have you got me a gift? made plans to bake me a cake or 3? cleared a day on your calendar to clean my house and paint my toenails? or at the very least bought me a card?

good thing i'm here to remind you. that was a close one.

1 comment:

  1. You made me smile this morning- but then, you always do. I love you, Jo.

    -Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...