Thursday, March 31, 2011

pregnancy: week 11.

so i'm 12 weeks now. that means i'm done with the first trimester. after i finish this week, i guess. but still, that's pretty dang exciting.

i'm not exactly excited about this picture. bryant wanted to take it outside, cause it was pretty. but that made my hair nutso. oh well.

also, i feel like my belly looks bigger here. there are a few possible explanations. 1. the picture is a tad bit closer than last weeks. 2. i just ate chicfila. and maggie moos. 3. i am growing a child in there.

is starting to show at 12 weeks normal? i don't know. i've never done this. let's just call it a day and go with 3.

i hope my child isn't abnormally large.

one website is telling me the baby's the size of a lime and another website told me that last week. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE! all i know for sure is that the kid is about 2 inches long and weighs 1/2 oz. presh. well, that's average anyway. mine's probably bigger since it's abnormally large and all.

on to the survey!

weight gain: i don't know what's going on with my body. or maybe my scale's just whack. i weigh different every time. sometimes i've lost a few pounds, sometimes i've gained a few. and i always weigh first thing in the morning, so i don't know. i'll update you next time i go to the doctor. maybe their scale will be legit.

symptoms: nothing really. i'm feeling pretty good.

stretch marks: i was born with stretch marks. just wanted to let ya know. i won't answer this question again. until i get new ones. there's no need to rehash my current state of stretch marks every week.

sleeping: fine, thank you. still having weird-o dreams. and i have to wake up to pee in the middle of the night. every night.

cravings: nothing really stands out this week. i've been eating a lot of pear fruit cups in the 100% juice. they're gooood. and i've been forgetting to take my vitamin because i'm a bad mother. i don't think that belongs in this category though.

maternity clothes: still no. just rotating between the two pair of jeans that fit and rigging my other jeans with a rubberband and putting on my loyal p.j.s as soon as i get home.

gender: still thinking boy. we don't care. i just want to know!

other stuff from this last week: i don't know if pregnancy brain is a "real symptom" but i may be experiencing it. for example, i poured some cereal at about 6 am and when i returned to the kitchen to make lunch at about noon, there sat the milk on the counter. and i think 6 hours at room temperature is a little too long. oops.

also, we bought a baby book. i wanted to start filling out the "expecting pages". i really like the one we chose cause it's kinda funny and it's gender neutral. here's a sneak peak..



cute, huh?

4 comments:

  1. and your doctors are sure it isn't twins, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great at 12 weeks!
    We also got that same book for my son when I was pregnant, I LOVED it & it's cuteness wasn't overly babyish.. definitely an awesome keepsake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great! I'm going nuts I'm so excited for you guys!!! =) What an amazing gift from God!
    I'm ready to see you and baby Coker on Saturday. I just hope I'm ready...oh gosh...
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I referred back to my pregnancy posts (week 12 is under "June" in my blog), and I see similarities in that belly and mine! So, we'll definitely call it a baby!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...