Wednesday, March 9, 2011

a few things on wednesday.

  • my crocus have bloomed. and we need to mulch like something fierce.and by we, i mean bryant.


the daffodils and tulips have popped through, but they haven't bloomed. i've been seeing daffodils everywhere and i'm jealous. cause i want mine to bloom!

oh, spring time. how i love you.

  • also, i have had zero motivation lately. things are getting out of hand.

i need to whip myself into shape over here. i will clean this house before we leave on vacation. i will. probably.
  • did you watch lost when it was on t.v.? why didn't anyone tell me how good that dang show is?! we've been watching it on hulu. LOVE IT!
  • yesterday i ate at captain d's. i have been wanting captain d's for weeks. bryant hates it cause it made him throw up once when he was a kid. taste aversion. anyway, i had to wait 30 minutes for my food. i like captain d's, but give me a break, it's not red lobster. how long does it take to fry a hush puppy? speed it up people.
  • that's all the exciting things i have to tell you for today. riveting, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. You have zero motivation now... just wait. It gets worse. Except for then you really do want things to be neat and organized, you just have a baby-who-does-not-want-to-take-a-nap-or-let-you-out-of-his/her-precious-sight-except-he/she-will-act-like-an-angel-when-you-are-trying-to-explain-the-mess and then you simply want to pull your hair out. Awesomeness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulips are purple!!!!!!! Hooray!! =) Look at you...growing real live plants and a real baby at the same time. Truly a representation of the circle of life. lol
    I miss you girl! I wish I could come hang out and be non-motivated with you. This darn school keeps making me work and I don't like it.
    But I'm SUPER EXCITED FOR APRIL 9th!!! (albeit a little terrified)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...